Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
How about one more gear in the 700? It would be nice to cruise at 45-55mph going down the road from field to field, rather than have the engine screaming at 42mph!

Oh and make this new transmission a bolt in replacement so I don't have to buy a whole new machine

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Same goes for the 500. 40mph isnt hardly enough anyway but having to maintian the high rpm to stay there is not good. Any make the expensive accessories at least fit the machine properly. I have the honda hard top which is great. The Honda bed tray which is ok but should have included some sort of tailgate. The soft doors function well but the fit leaves something to be desired as it leaves some serious air gaps at the front. And the full windshield from Honda for the 500..is a quality unit but the fit is horrible..it has a totally different shape than the hood it is supposed to seal against. The 4x4 lever on the dash needs some sort of air/water guard to keep the elements from coming in from the front.
And mine still has the weird shifting problem from time to time where it seems to kill the ign but doesnt shift which is very frustrating.

Reactions: Biteme
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How about one more gear in the 700? It would be nice to cruise at 45-55mph going down the road from field to field, rather than have the engine screaming at 42mph!

Oh and make this new transmission a bolt in replacement so I don't have to buy a whole new machine
.....having to maintian the high rpm to stay there is not good. ....

I had that concern as well, but was informed that the engine is designed to run at the FACTORY SET rev limiter, "rev it out its a Honda motorcycle engine"

Reactions: Biteme and ChadD
M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
Honda - I am a purist &only use OEM accessorys! Please make a plug & play turn signal kit. My State permits it's use on certain roadways with street legal equipment. Already have everything but no signals.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Amen to that!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The 4x4 lever on the dash needs some sort of air/water guard to keep the elements from coming in from the front.

That's an easy fix...

Shifter Hole 1Shifter Hole

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!