BOX1

THANK YOU HONDA! - Everyone please post.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Listen up Honda SxS Club... This is a call to action!

Please take a moment and post a quick thank you to Honda and all the Honda employees that made the SxS1000 possible. This was not a easy tasks to accomplish delivering every feature we could ask for plus more. Showing our commitment and issuing thanks and praise is one simple thing we can do to show our love!

So...
Please, take a few moments and post!
Thanks

[HASHTAG]#RIDERED[/HASHTAG]!
[HASHTAG]#BESTONEARTH[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To every Honda employee that has read posts (very positive and extremely negative). To the team that took them, for the most part, as unfiltered opinions of what was liked and disliked, and turned them into, an absolutely AMAZING machine.
A machine that will be the class leading machine when we get our hands around the Honda stamped steering wheel. I have not been this excited about a product in a very long time.
I was ready to get my 700-4 I am chopping at the bit to get my 1000-5!
Thank you for all the late nights, long weeks, and stress that you endured to get this machine together and into production. Thanks to all the production folks who will put them together with consistent precision.
I as a Honda fan am overjoyed to see Honda making concerted efforts to produce machines that will dominate the market once they are released. Keep it up show us what else you can come up with.

#RIDERED!
#BESTONEARTH

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dear Honda.
Today you released what the UTV market has been waiting for. A belt less beast of a machine. One that is going to crush the market from the ground up and have P, C, K and Y rethinking there there future. We have been asking for years, We have been screaming for years, We have been cussing for years and even shed blood sweet and tears for years. Now we know our calls have not gone unheard. Long nights, tough challenges, crazy lawyers, years of your own blood sweet and tears have been shed to bring the loyal fans everything there is to offer in a SxS. So please, accept my thanks. I await my delivery day!

Thanks Honda

Last edited:
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Thanks to the entire Honda team for a great 700, and for an even better 1000. Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve. Keep up the good work!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We expected a machine of this caliber from Honda and they delivered. The most exciting part is knowing that this is just a start. I'm sure that Honda will continue to overtake the SXS market! Thank you to all of the Honda team.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well ladies and gentlemen of Honda my hat is off to you! It all goes to show, that all the others are just shooting from the hip! Honda Fans know when y’all pull the trigger IT WILL HIT IT”S MARK!! Thank you for all your time and hard work!

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
That is an awesome machine with all the latest bells and whistles. I especially like the dual range low/high transmission, the six speed transmission with paddle shifters, improved suspension, twin cylinder 1 liter engine, and the outstanding design job! Thanks for putting all this into a reliable great value HONDA UTV machine!

Reactions: Scoop and Hondasxs
H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Great job Honda. Each and every one of you. Fantastic looking machine.
now please give me an updated 50" machine.
Dont get me wrong I love my P5 but there is definately room for refinement.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thank you Honda for producing the Pioneer 1K. I have ridden only Hondas since 1974 of the 2, 3, & 4 wheel variety except for one machine a 2012 RZR 800, now I have no need for it :) Your decision to produce a machine with a 6 speed DCT transmission and eliminating the belt hold true to the bulletproof engineering put into every Honda product, I have never been let down and had to walk home on any of my Honda's and now that I am much much older can put that same faith in a great all around package that is the Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe. I would like mine in Silver please :)

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Go Honda! Thank you for giving the consumers what they want, instead of what some corporate shill thinks they "need". I am so happy with my P500. I researched SxS machines for several months before buying, & I could not be happier with my choice. Gear selection, true engine braking, & Honda quality-what more could anyone ask for?

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thank you for making an affordable machine that gives me a son something to do together ( without the wife :) )
Only wish I would have gotten one years ago.

And add to that I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to go Honda!!!

Reactions: Scoop and Hondasxs
Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Thanks Honda for your commitment to making Quality Side by Sides. Thanks for listening to our input. A long time fan.

Reactions: Scoop
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Honda for making my first ever NEW sxs purchase the premier machine in the industry. My family sure enjoys it!

Reactions: Scoop
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking forward to another summer of riding red. As much as I look at new machines, I'll always find something the Pioneer does better. Gut instinct was that I'd hate the 3 seat bench and it's probably the one thing that shys me away from any other machine. I love riding with my boys and buddies just laughing and having a good time in the Pioneer.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I gotta admit that..."Hondaness" sometimes gets on my nerves. I also wonder what life is like on the other side at times...so to speak. BUT...

When I got my 700, the 1000 still had some bugs that worried me. Seems like Honda has addressed those, and IF I ever buy another SXS, I'd have a hard time finding anything that checks more boxes than the 1000. Unless they update the 700 significantly.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!