Talon What pricing are you getting quoted/paying for Talon?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, it's been a battle to say the least. The salesman we've been working with has been, let's say, non existent. Long story short, after working with his manager we're now setup to pick up our 1000x4 LV tomorrow afternoon. Hoping all goes well and as planned.

They tried to sell me on the extended warranty, rejected it though.

Did any of you bite and what's your thoughts on it? Thanks in advance
Been there done that!

Reactions: Blownzuki
sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
Well, it's been a battle to say the least. The salesman we've been working with has been, let's say, non existent. Long story short, after working with his manager we're now setup to pick up our 1000x4 LV tomorrow afternoon. Hoping all goes well and as planned.

I negotiated -$600 off of MSRP before closing. At closing the finance manager attempted to sell extended warranty starting at over +2K IIRC. It was readily apparent to the mgr I was not going to buy as he went through price reductions. He gave a final offer of ~$850.'ish which I accepted, surprising even my wife. I had seen others purchase ~$1200+. I accepted with the logic that I was 1. getting a good value and 2. the offset with the pre-negotiation meant I was getting this for ~ $250 for the added 4 years.

I normally do not buy extended warranties so this was unusual for me. I feel comfortable with my decision on this.

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
20210511 135149

Finally got her!

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ripped it around for a bit, this things CRYING for a turbo. It really needs some boost :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

I bought the EW on my Talon X4LV. My 5th SXS but first time to purchase the EW. Most expensive SXS I’ve bought, $1,000.00 a corner on suspension alone if something breaks... I hope I don’t have to use it but it’s nice POM anyway.

You’re going to love it....😎

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!