TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Based on past windshields that were "scratch proof", I wanted a glass windshield like I originally had back in 2004.

I also wanted a steel roof for the structural integrity and safety.

I bought the Armor Tech glad windshield and steel roof.

Good luck on your search. Buy what is best for your wants and needs.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Formula1

Formula1

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda roof and I bought the Honda glass windshield. Plenty of friends advised me against getting a plastic, lexan, whatever windshield cause it scratches easy. A friend of mine got OFF overspray on his and it sort of melted it.

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda roof and SATV flip. I’ve had their hard coat windshield for almost 2 years, 3,000 miles on West Virginia trails, a lot of which I’m pretty sure I was the widest machine to ever be down. And it still looks great.

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
^ my SATV rear windshield on the other hand, scratches when you look at it....

Reactions: Isaiah
S

Surveyor

Lifetime Member
May 13, 2019
Auburn, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 1000-5 had the Honda roof and Honda split windshield when I got the machine a year ago . The split windshied never sealed along the top. It was pretty terrible. The upper windshied also rattled like crazy against the bottom part. I tried several times to adjust it with no good results. This week I put in the Honda glass windshield with wiper since I was doing the hard doors and mid window panel. The glass windshield seals great along the top and about 95% along the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!