P700 What things to add.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I do want to add that others have had problems with the stinger relay due to water freezing it up. I have not had issues but will switch to this one if it’s a problem.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love all the feedback and appreciate planning your system before you start...as none of us know what we dont know. Here is what I am now looking at. Its a 5 gang switch plate with dual usb chargers. I do not know about the 5Pin or 7 Pin required...

I am thinking my switches will be used
1 - Winch
2- Backup Lights (if I decide to buy the harness from HondaSxS club
3-Potentially a small light bar
4-Potentially a soundbar....but nothing nuts w/ amps. If I go this route, I will be doing dual batteries.
5-Potentially rock lights
Alternative (May Install a dome light at some point for interiot but could always go with battery/flashlight.

Next priority though is a windshield which takes no power thank god. I have been told to get either vented or folding vs. solid. Thoughts

What am I missing...hahahaha? I can go nuts thinking about this stuff. ?View attachment 291165
My 1000 has rock lights installed as dome lights. Definitely a good set up. I recommend.
20210821 161138

Reactions: livefromthetree
onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just added the KemiMoto mudflaps this evening. Took about 30 minutes....hated to drill holes in the new toy but got past it..haha.
They fit pretty good, not perfect but they are plastic...what do you expect? PIcs or it didnt happen right?

Mudflaps1
Mudflaps2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!