Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Gun Cabinet Yeah, I'm the guy with the sh***y gun locker. Better than in the closet, I guess. Just don't have enough guns to warrant the high dollar safe. It is lagged to the studs in six places. Being so cheap, I don't mind putting stickers all over it. ;)

gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 37518 Yeah, I'm the guy with the sh***y gun locker. Better than in the closet, I guess. Just don't have enough guns to warrant the high dollar safe. It is lagged to the studs in six places. Being so cheap, I don't mind putting stickers all over it. ;)

Any thing is better than nothin! The sad thing is if thieves are determined and have the time they can get into about anything. First gun safe I ever had was one similar to yours. I snagged a Liberty on sale at Gander last year so I could have a little more room.

Reactions: trigger and JTW
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 37518 Yeah, Ithe guy with the sh***y gun locker. Better than in the closet, I guess. Just don't have enough guns to warrant the high dollar safe. It is lagged to the studs in six places. Being so cheap, I don't mind putting stickers all over it. ;)
View attachment 37518 Yeah, I'm the guy with the sh***y gun locker. Better than in the closet, I guess. Just don't have enough guns to warrant the high dollar safe. It is lagged to the studs in six places. Being so cheap, I don't mind putting stickers all over it. ;)
I miss the days of having a gun cabinet, you know the kind, carved oak cabinet with glass doors that displayed your guns instead of needing to hide them.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I agree, used to have a nice glass front cabinet, now 2 liberty safes bolted to the floor. However I leave my vehicle unlocked and have never even had change stolen from the ashtray. More of a liability issue than worrying about someone breaking in.

Reactions: trigger and JTW
J

JTW

Any thing is better than nothin! The sad thing is if thieves are determined and have the time they can get into about anything. First gun safe I ever had was one similar to yours. I snagged a Liberty on sale at Gander last year so I could have a little more room.
I've got a liberty fat boy and I like it! Here's the thing... your home owners doesn't cover your guns for theft unless you have an individual rider for everyone and it's high! It's cheaper to buy a safe. Now your homeowners insurance will cover them if there is a fire but only allow like a 1000 for theft. I'm working on a vault room for the basement that will have a hidden door with my safes in there.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I miss the days of having a gun cabinet, you know the kind, carved oak cabinet with glass doors that displayed your guns instead of needing to hide them.

Truck gun is a Radical Firearms ar15 with 7.5" barrel.

7.5" barrel, on an AR? That's awesome! How accurate is it?
Yeah, I miss those days too. Or the wooden gun rack that hung on the wall. Fine firearms on display is more visually appealing to me than some peoples opinions of art. I have a boat load of keys on my ring and tell people regularly that it wouldn't be necessary if it weren't for thievery.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Yeah, I miss those days too. Or the wooden gun rack that hung on the wall. Fine firearms on display is more visually appealing to me than some peoples opinions of art. I have a boat load of keys on my ring and tell people regularly that it wouldn't be necessary if it weren't for thievery.
The pic of mine is a 7.5 barrel AR pistol.. it was more accurate than I expected. But I only shot mine out to 100 yards and haven't papered it.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The pic of mine is a 7.5 barrel AR pistol.. it was more accurate than I expected. But I only shot mine out to 100 yards and haven't papered it.

That's BA! How long is that thing overall?
I have the Ruger 10/22 Takedown, as close as I got to a concealable rifle. Put a Leupold rimfire scope on it. Breaks down and fits in that small bag, perfect to throw in the toolbox of the P5.
Takedown

Reactions: AlR
advertisement
J

JTW

That's BA! How long is that thing overall?
I have the Ruger 10/22 Takedown, as close as I got to a concealable rifle. Put a Leupold rimfire scope on it. Breaks down and fits in that small bag, perfect to throw in the toolbox of the P5.
View attachment 37547
I love my 10/22's I've got several but no takedown. I haven't measured the pistol but it's around 24" or so. I built it and it was a cheap build really. It really makes for a great defensive truck gun. I usually carry my little Ruger rifle like this for just shoot'n s***. I looove it!!
IMG 2902

Reactions: trigger
G

Gunnut

Aug 31, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can consistently hit a 7" steel plate set up at 200 yards with my AR pistol. It has a Primary Arms red dot on it. Trust me, it is very loud

Reactions: JTW and trigger
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Every day carry
44 Ruger Red Hawk for hunting

View attachment 37380

The Redhawk is an exceptional 44mag for hunting. My cousin that's a cop uses one open sites for hunting deer. He's a hell of a shot. 100 yrds he's dropped some nice deer with that. I have a ruger black hawk 44 revolver with a Weaver scope. It's a nice hunter as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
26c50ae9dff96dca136205aa1ae02e0fB413acc579440a1b172e3dacd44322ff
One of my favorite guns to carry when I'm hunting or around my property is my sig M2 40s&w seal issue. It's a bit heavy for every day carry. It also balances well and is a dandy to shoot. The other pictured is a Taurus 709 slim. 9mm it's real nice to carry and shoots Nicely and can fire +p rounds. I carry a Taurus 380 that is a identical little brother to the 709 . It's small and conceals in your pocket with out notice. Also hides in a secret compartment in my super duty most super duty owners have know idea ford put it there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Kel-Tec P3AT. With the pocket clip on these you can pocket carry without it falling down into your pocket. Cheap and easy, perfect to get nasty in off road situations and places where a nice gun would depreciate. I use the +1 magazine so I have a place for my pinky.

Stolen web images.

Kel Tec P3AT 28

Impact imp p3atplus1 4

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!