Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
asking because I have a parts list for a set of soft doors I acquired and I called Babbitt’s and they seamed high on the parts not to mention not really wanting to look up what I had at first and when they did seamed to not have there act together with it. Felt if I had the program they were looking at, I could have found it faster. Was on the phone for 35min.

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Procaliber had a discount code at one time "savenow" it may have been discontinued when they revamped their site. I havent ordered from them in quite some time. Be aware their lead times suck. Zero stock. They will order, receive, then ship to you. Expect to wait 6 weeks.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Procaliber had a discount code at one time "savenow" it may have been discontinued when they revamped their site. I havent ordered from them in quite some time. Be aware their lead times suck. Zero stock. They will order, receive, then ship to you. Expect to wait 6 weeks.
Eeeeeek!:eek: Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check them out tho

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Honda Parts King for oem. Wouldn't have to pay shipping if you picked it up, their in St Johns.
Really? I didn’t know that. Hummm? Might have to call them tomorrow. Thanks Trigg

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Honda Parts King for oem. Wouldn't have to pay shipping if you picked it up, they're in St Johns.
Just looked them up, that’s actually US27 Motorsports where I bought my machine. when u said St.Johns I was wondering ?They must call there parts department under a different name for on line. Last time I asked them about ordering some parts ,Honda fox shocks some time ago, they were outrageous in cost. They have a terrible service department as well, that’s why I had my clutch update done in Gaylord. I’ll call anyway to see, won’t hurt but not keeping my confidence up lol.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Update, called Rmatv. Nice folks but they couldn’t pull the honda part numbers I have for the soft door hardware. They tried but said I’d have to go through The manufacture! I asked isn’t that how you get your parts is through the manufacture? The person stumbled with the answer and said ahhhhh it might be a hard part? lol. Oh well, guess they didn’t want to try and sell me some
Parts.
I’m waiting for the time difference for some of the others to open to call them. I’ll let y’all know.

Reactions: BWAF
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, I tried the Hondapartsking.com that @trigger sugested and I verified with them that they were indeed US27 Motorsports where I bought my machine. I got a really nice parts gentleman that was more than happy to have his boss get him into the honda database to find the parts. They were cheeper in the end than Babbitt’s and there only 45-50 min from my house so I’ll pick them up when they come in then pay the shipping. But this dosnt mean I like there service department now! lol. Thank you all for your recommendations. Hopefully this will help others with ther quest for OEM parts.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There's actually 5 businesses under that roof and I've bought from 3 of them. US 27 Motorsports, US 27 Trailers, Honda Parts King, Polaris Parts King, UTV Solutions. The 500's don't need a service dept. :D
I know about the trailers not the others. The poo poo’s need a whole roof for themselves lol

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!