NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Noise and Heat! :D
Vaguely remember there’s a fix for that! Spray on foam? Mouse hair spray brand works best.

F681A843 C6C4 46B9 BDBA 5C5D85C76D16

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
As long as we are somewhat wishing for things. Set up knock outs on the dash for commonly installed accessories like winch control. When i installed the winch recently one of the real head scratchers was where to put the winch control.
I will second the spin on oil filter.

Reactions: JsheII3
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
As long as we are somewhat wishing for things. Set up knock outs on the dash for commonly installed accessories like winch control. When i installed the winch recently one of the real head scratchers was where to put the winch control.
YEP!

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I like the dimensions. Gearing is fine because sometimes I need to creep in the bush. I wish the P5 had more oomph, ie: same machine with a 700cc in it. Locker would be a bonus. Lack of a bed? I prefer having 100 options for a bed. I've changed my bed configuration several times to meet the needs of the ride.

Last edited:
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
I like the dimensions. Gearing is fine 'cuz I need to creep sometimes in the bush. I wish it had more oomph, ie: same machine with a 700cc in it. Locker would be a bonus. Lack of a bed? I prefer having 100 options for a bed. I've changed my bed configuration several times to meet the needs of the ride.

I've been real happy with the bed too.

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I remember this from my 500... if you open the hood and look at the backside of the dash... there are knockouts for rockers. Three, I believe.

Reactions: Rustneversleeps
T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
I remember this from my 500... if you open the hood and look at the backside of the dash... there are knockouts for rockers. Three, I believe.
I just now looked at my 500 a 2017 model. No knockouts on the dash.

SSinc

SSinc

Mar 7, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone else have problems with the bottom seat? Mine gets wet in the summer & turns into a giant sponge that soaks up all the water & never dries. Any ideas? Thinking of pulling off the cover spraying the whole foam cushion with flex seal then recovering with the same cover or maybe a new & improved cover?? Any & all thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Reactions: Bastardchild
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone else have problems with the bottom seat? Mine gets wet in the summer & turns into a giant sponge that soaks up all the water & never dries. Any ideas? Thinking of pulling off the cover spraying the whole foam cushion with flex seal then recovering with the same cover or maybe a new & improved cover?? Any & all thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
No seat problem here.

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
There are marks on the inside of the dash for rectangle switchs but not knockouts.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I just now looked at my 500 a 2017 model. No knockouts on the dash.
Agree, push out blanks was on my list. Since they went through the production mold effort to make the outline, seems like they could have done holes and blanks for a few bucks.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Must be a hole in the vinyl or something?

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!