Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yes. Faint lines on backside of dash for template to use exacto knife / razor on.

Not knockouts. My bad.

We talked about it some on this thread.

@trigger was there.

I remember that thread and feeling like a moron because I never saw them. I even looked on the backside for clearance and such but never saw those lines until you said they were there, sure enough there they were. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Husker1 and JsheII3
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Anyone else have problems with the bottom seat? Mine gets wet in the summer & turns into a giant sponge that soaks up all the water & never dries. Any ideas? Thinking of pulling off the cover spraying the whole foam cushion with flex seal then recovering with the same cover or maybe a new & improved cover?? Any & all thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!
Mine never dries out either. It must weigh 50lbs. I do have a small nick in the passenger side seat from where my boot caught it one day, but being honest it soaked in water long before that from going deep. I just live with it.

Reactions: Eltobgi and SSinc
12luck12

12luck12

Feb 10, 2019
Genesee idaho
Ownership

1. 500
power has never been a problem. But no rev limiter would be nice at times. also the dust it generates. I have figured out not to get in a hurry. And how to block most of the dust. Still love the purchase. If it had more bells and whistles not sure it would be in my price range any longer.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
With the P500 becoming more and more popular with riders here I thought it would be interesting to post the one thing you HATE about your pioneer 500. Most of the gripes have been solved with aftermarket goodies but in stock trim? Enjoy!!

My 2 DON'T LIKES is the torso bars on the 2017+ I'd give anything for my old one back with the low profile torso bars and cab comfort space
I think you should add other choise, so I could vote on don't have one! That's the only thing I have against them, HA!

Reactions: trigger
H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
I have an angle attachment for my impact and hex drill bits and just drilled the corners from inside then used a step it to drill the center out. Cleaned up with a file.

Reactions: trigger
T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
I looked closely and yes there are three very faint outlines. Two round ones and a rectangular one under the warning plate where the glove box should be. Only one of the round ones is where I would want to use it. They are there so I stand corrected on that point. I will now say they should be located on the front of the dash and so identified in the owners manual.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Mine never dries out either. It must weigh 50lbs. I do have a small nick in the passenger side seat from where my boot caught it one day, but being honest it soaked in water long before that from going deep. I just live with it.

@Bastardchild as deep as you go, you need to use personal flotation device for a seat :D

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
A hatch on hood with access to a storage box would be sweet! Choog, can you work on that for us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been kicking around the idea of buying a second hood off eBay and making a hood with a hatch in it that the windshield doesn’t block.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have the same issue! Not a problem til it drops below freezing and the seat becomes a solid block of ice! :eek: I actually thought about buying a spare and keeping it for winter and keeping the old for everything else!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!