What's your dream "Job"

Sacagawea

Sacagawea

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2016
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
We always talk about what we do or what we're going to do. What would you do realistically if things could change or work out that direction.

I really love my career. I go to work excited every day. If I could change something about my chosen career when I was younger, it would have been to study Quantum Physics. The lectures I have listened to are fascinating. Mind blowing.

If I could change something for just one day:

I would be a man for a day. That would be interesting.

Jimmyscoin

Jimmyscoin

Nov 27, 2016
Fairbanks, alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If money was no issue.....

I would love to own about 2,000 acres of hardwoods and open land and be a hobby farmer. To enjoy the act of farming but not have to rely on the income. With the hardwoods I would get heavy into whitetail management. Spend all summer getting ready for hunting season and then spend all fall hunting.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Remember, you have to take the "Good" with the "Bad". Just say'en.
See, I would be the senior partner in a practice of 6. I would delegate aunt Betsy to a junior partner, the front desk would send me the Dallas cheerleader, etc., :D

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah nobody comes in without an issue . Like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich. I just puked in my mouth writing that.
Senior partner is the point! Not everyone has an "issue". Secondary meaning with pun intended. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah nobody comes in without an issue . Like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich. I just puked in my mouth writing that.

I don't want no part of that! You wouldn't look at it with the same love for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See, I would be the senior partner in a practice of 6. I would delegate aunt Betsy to a junior partner, the front desk would send me the Dallas cheerleader, etc., :D
Good idea. Get the Dallas cheerleaders, the ones coming in with the herp lol. At least granny is just getting a mammogram. I think I'd rather be a podiatrist. Women parts can be nasty. Especially if they aren't ones your used to.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Good idea. Get the Dallas cheerleaders, the ones coming in with the herp lol. At least granny is just getting a mammogram. I think I'd rather be a podiatrist. Women parts can be nasty. Especially if they aren't ones your used to.
Nope, thems pure girls. :D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!