What's your dream "Job"

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
To be more precise, Door Greeter/ Fitting Room Monitor in a Norwegian Victoria Secrets Department store!!!! (I wonder why my wife calls me a PIG???)

By choosing the location of the Victoria's Secret, you are showing that you are a man that knows what he wants; and that is typically an attractive trait to females.

Maybe PIG= Perfectly Intimate Gentleman.

See, just turn it into a positive. It helps with ones self esteem and self image. And as the saying goes, you can't love others until you love yourself.
Could be the bourbon talking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
15894337 10209569149919012 476488521066502575 n

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
I've lived my dream job x the last 34 years. LEO in three provinces with a very wide variety of duties. Been outside, been inside, rural, urban. Never had a boring day. Retire next year. Awesome!
In my 25th year at the F.D. and thinking of retiring and moving out of N.J. Alabama but Tennessee is not out of the running yet...

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
For me I'd start a sxs/snowmobile rental/touring company on the edge of the woods on forest service land. Buy or build a campground with a certified service shop that specializes in custom work. Also there'd be indoor/outdoor storage and small hotel rooms.
That me. How about you all.
That sounds awesome for sure.

I want to be a trail guide when I grow up. Tours and lead rides.

Reading your post, maybe rent some small cabins, or a huge barn with sections that riders can rent and store space and tools.

advertisement
J

Jshell3

CP, since you posted this thread, I've been doing some soul searching...

It's harder than I thought.

Conclusion: I would like to be the guy on America's Test Kitchen. He is challenged to blindly taste and score foods. Then become educated from experts on how well he did / where each product came from and how it's made.

Tonight he tasted butter, but I've watched him taste different cheeses, orange juices, deli meats, bread crumbs, barbecue sauces, and more!

They usually arrange the hidden foods to ensure something really exclusive (expensive) is mixed in along with stuff you probably already buy yourself, like Kraft or Green Giant.

It's not his job to guess which is which, but only to explain from the samples scores on which he liked and why.

That would be my dream job. For now. It could tell me a lot about myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!