P500 What's your "other" ride.?

R

Rustell

Let's see them... I know we all have P500s (except maybe JTW ... ;)"
What's your other ride ... We all just didn't go out and buy P500's. Everybody has a history on 2/4 wheels.
I've been riding motorcycles since 1968... have had countless street bikes, ..dirt bikes. .. atvs. I've raced motocross, enduros and desert racing. Did an Iron Butt 1000 a few years ago on my Goldwing and have toured all over. Only 2 machines in my garage right now, my 2015 P500 and a 2008 Harley Ultra Classic.
What do you got ? Z Harley Chuckanut dr Z Dash drives

advertisement
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
02 Miata SE

My weekend fun car is an '02 Mazda Miata with an Eaton MP62 supercharger and a few other mods. I still can't resist a challenge, when some young ricer is sitting next to me at the stop light, and thinks he will show some gray haired old coot a thing or two.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!