Wheel studs

J

JMotsch

Dec 14, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone know what is involved in replacing wheel studs on a 2017 Pioneer 1000? Do brakes and rotor need to be removed?

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

Does anyone know what is involved in replacing wheel studs on a 2017 Pioneer 1000? Do brakes and rotor need to be removed?

I'm not sure if the studs are replaceable, I can't say I've ever tried to.

If they are you'll have to remove the hub from the knuckle and probably the brake rotor. They aren't like a car, the rotor is bolted to the hub on the backside.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've never had to replace the factory studs but i have them in my parts kit just in case. I've had to swap multiple studs in my superatv wheel spacers and I had to match those up at a local parts store.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've broke 2 I don't remove anything, i flat spot one side of the lip on the stud and they slide right in

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!