Where is the best price at?

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
Where have yall got a price quote from?
and who has the best price around.
I am willing to travel to get a good deal.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I've been in contact with DeeDee of Brookhaven Honda (MS)

Their arrival date has been set back to early to mid Aug. now.

Quotes are 700-2.........9199.00 (went up 200.00 since last call)
700-4........10599.00

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude... $10,599 for a 700-4. That's a killer price. Wished I couuld had some extra cash.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
greenatv said:
Dude... $10,599 for a 700-4. That's a killer price. Wished I couuld had some extra cash.

Yup, that's what DeeDee told me this afternoon. I want to say that Honda controls what the minimum price a dealer can sell for, as I've seen the 700-2 go up 200.00 already.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sweet price BigRiver. Hope you get it for that and hope they do not keep changing the price on you. I do know the camo will be about $600 more at most dealers.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I like the camo, but I've heard that it's only a surface addition. Over time it will fade and scratch off.
Can't go wrong with OD Green!

I'll hear something hopefully soon and post up some pic's!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I would agree, But Honda has spend alot of money on this new camo. I know on my Rincon the camo came off with the water hose. Its a 07 and by 08 it was the sand beige that Honda has now released for 2014. Guess I just been testing it for them.

The only place the camo would not come off was where the honda decal was on the tank panels.

I have been told that Honda has improved this. But that's what they said on the 2010's and it peel's too.

T

tiogajoe

Aug 21, 2013
Canyonmotorsports Gaines Pa. 11499.00 plus Pa tax and $92.50 Dcnr reg. No freight or shipping charges. BTW that's the Pioneer-4/red. I know I probaly could have done alittle better but my past experience with buying any bike/atv is your always best served trying to keep your purchase as close to home as possible. We're pretty remote where we live and the next closest Honda dealer is close to 80 miles away. The folks at Canyonmotorsports have away treated us well with any service issues,although be it rare with any Honda. Last year I rolled my Foreman while getting firewood (totaly my fault) and my bike was damaged pretty bad. They took care of all insurance B/S and had my bike back in less than 2 weeks as good as new. I was told my Pioneer will ship on the 27th from the warehouse somewhere in NJ? Dealership told me the next Pioneer is a red 2 seater followed by a green 4. Both I believe are still available? They have a Camo 4 coming later in the fall that is sold.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!