Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Sometimes it works and sometimes the bladder gets screwed up, and you have to put a hole in the tank to drain it. Full of water they are heavy! I do understand what you are saying.
Oh, I agree. It's one of the (very) few reasons I have hated being on well & septic for the past ~21 years.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Have you considered a KRX….NO!
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I do well and septic also. I am about ready to give up septics due to the regulations in Indiana. 80 percent are above ground systems and that makes it difficult on families. It also just flat sucks!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
turds on the ground?
IMG 2727

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Done.

Swapped in a 52gal tank. Sooooo much better. I didn't realize how crappy my water pressure was until I had the new one in there. I haven't looked at the old one yet, but I'm guessing it's plugged up as well as leaking.

And man, does my soldering leaves something to be desired. A plumber, I am not...

Thanks for the help, gents.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!