where to ride in Florida

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Im driving down to fl next weekend. i have work in clear water, tampa, miami and orlando.
I will have my pioneer and have thursday though sunday to go riding.
I have to work again on monday.
From there I will be headed up to the group ride In Tennessee..
Can any point me to some riding places for the weekend of 22nd.
I have had the bike for 3 month and have never driven it on bare ground. Cant wait.

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
thanks at least some one replied I am looking at several days at Ocala national park . looks like a couple of hundred miles of trails and maybe some fishing along the way. I though there way some people from FL here.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
spifyd, My sister lives in Tampa, I'll call her and see if she knows of any place you can go. I know my niece goes muddin' someplace down there, but I'm not sure. We always take the Harleys down and ride.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!