Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Darn I was hoping they would make an Offroad version this time.

If I was you I would hope to have a machine that wasn't requiring continual repairs after spending what appears to be $6k+ in "upgrades" that allegedly makes your "off road " version "better". Just a casual observation since you were considering bringing your busted rig this weekend for "parts".

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
If I was you I would hope to have a machine that wasn't requiring continual repairs after spending what appears to be $6k+ in "upgrades" that allegedly makes your "off road " version "better". Just a casual observation since you were considering bringing your busted rig this weekend for "parts".

Caught one!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Caught one!

:p:D:p:D:p:D

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
J

JTW

All he can do is fish, or ride b**** his off road version machine is broken.

But didn’t he “bust” his rig going to rescue you at 10:00 at night when you were stuck? What machine were you driving again?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
But didn’t he “bust” his rig going to rescue you at 10:00 at night when you were stuck? What machine were you driving again?
I wasn't stuck, needed assistance with 2 other machines with me, mainly so the three machines weren't there all night winching 50 ft at a time.

Reactions: Plumber32
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hummmmm... that’s not how I remember it. @Plumber32 can you shed some light on the situation?

Yes please explain @Plumber32 how my machine was sitting 100ft from being in the clear as I was working with the other 2 machines to get through. After 7 hrs, I was simply tuckered out. Not ashamed of that.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
7 hours?? If it lasts longer than 4 you’re supposed to call your doctor.

Man I was ready to have it cut off at that point.

So you had no assistance making that last 100’?

Oh yes, @Plumber32 & @Hondasxs moved my machine down a bit then got the other two out to where I was so we could get off that goat path I (we) shouldn't have been on.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I see... so what you’re saying is plumbers machine handled the terrain no problems?
Well his legs did he walked up, no one else went through the path we had gone through (thank god for that) would have just been a bigger clusterf***.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

So what you’re saying is, when it says 50” they f***ing mean it at Taylor’s Park?

Reactions: tr005
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Maybe @JACKAL stuck was like being stuck at the bar because his friends wont let him leave.
Or I wouldn't leave them, since I was responsible for dragging them into that dive to begin with. Had it just been myself, wife and I would have been back before dark instead of midnight.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!