Future Which accessories offering for the Talon?

Will you buy Honda accessories with your Honda Talon?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

chrik

Mar 4, 2015
Quebec, Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Will you buy Honda accessories with your Honda Talon?

If no, why?

What are the MUST HAVE to be offered by Honda?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Winch, roof, and windshield

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club @chrik.

Top of my list will be a winch.
Then as needed - Lights, Skidplates, Wheels/tires, Lift kit, Bumpers.

I would like to see Honda get into more storage offerings. Huge area on the 1000 was left unused and would made a nice OEM compartment.

Thanks.

Reactions: sharp
ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interesting, that your first post, haveing been a member since March of 2015 is: What accessories would we buy for the "Honda Talon"?? What accessories are available for a machine that does not exist?

What accessories would you buy @chrik for the Honda Pioneer 1500?? Honda Pioneer 500-4?? Honda Pioneer 1000RR-1 ??

Tell your boys in SC to keep it high tech but simple.

P.S. For god sake can you please update the CBR1000RR. Its been 8yrs!!!

C

chrik

Mar 4, 2015
Quebec, Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks guys for your comments.

What is your thoughts about the new polycarbonate roof of Polaris versus an injected or an aluminium roof?
Graphic Roof- Red | Polaris RZR

A bit the same thing for the a-arm guards and skid plate, more aluminium or UHMWPE?

By the way, Butchers, I'm from Quebec, Canada so chances are pretty small that I'm doing the road everyday to SC to work at Honda.

Reactions: Hondasxs
ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys for your comments.

What is your thoughts about the new polycarbonate roof of Polaris versus an injected or an aluminium roof?
Graphic Roof- Red | Polaris RZR

A bit the same thing for the a-arm guards and skid plate, more aluminium or UHMWPE?

By the way, Butchers, I'm from Quebec, Canada so chances are pretty small that I'm doing the road everyday to SC to work at Honda.

Thanks to the internet you don't need to drive to HQ's you can e-mail them!! As stated why are we discussing accessories for a machine that does not exist?

I personally like the injection molded plastic roof, same as the a-arms guards which should become stock/standerd equip on this so called "Talon" "Sport" "1000RR" "Bluejay"(?) what I dont like is the hot ass I get riding my Pioneer 1000.

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've never heard of anyone complaining about a hot ass. What's to complain about?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!