Future Who's ready for the 2018 HONDA TALON SPORT SxS?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
TALON 4

Is it true?
Could the "HONDA TALON 1000" be the SPORT machine the world has been waiting on Honda to build? If so, those rubber bands better up there game with Air Conditioner, led accents and built in tvs.

Recent documents published last month reveals Honda has applied for the trademark name "TALON" in regards to a "Side-by-side vehicles and their structural parts".
TALON

Currently, this is the hottest information we have suggesting a sport is on its way. Add that to the other leaked information and you can begin to picture it now!

Specs we would like to see:
  • 1000cc
  • 120hp
  • 18" of travel
  • 30" tires
  • Automotive cockpit
  • Bucket seats.
  • Traction control.
When can we expect the HONDA TALON 1000?
We expect Honda to announce the Talon April of 2017 with a fall debut.
Like the Pioneer, its trademark was applied for June 2012, announced April 2013 with delivery as a 2014 model. The Talon is currently on this same path.

Pioneer TradeMark document.
Pioneer

Here are a few other rumors suggesting we will see the Honda Talon within the next year!

Sport with Automotive cockpit! - Rumor: Could this be the Honda Pioneer 900 SPORT?
HP x1h HP x1d

Bucket seats in both 2 and 4 person versions.
- Rumor Mill - 2017 Honda Pioneer? Bucket Seats? New frame structure?
2017bucket1

Long Travel suspension - Is Honda Testing Long-travel? We say YES!
2017bucket1 Long travel2017

Last edited by a moderator:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The Honda Talon, a new bird of prey for performance SxS enthusiast.
Talon

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Referring to the machines that run the belts.
I know:) I was just saying a funny because they actually eat the belts! the talon would just fly by the broken belts:) oh I see what happened my phone corrected me when I typed popo and it spelled poop. Damn SMART PHONES! They really are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stauvo and Eltobgi
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
ya know i hate the fact u have to spend 20k for something u get a few good rides out of but popo does make some nasty rides now if i could push one like my honda they would have something but sence they dont well then they dont have my money still waiting on a honda sport more then the one i built

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
well I am glad some information was found on the sport sxs topic.... Now we just need to do some research and see if we can find more patents on Honda sxs or utv.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This bird eats belts for breakfast. haha.
Maybe a commercial with the Yamaha " belt tree" and the bird of prey with another blown belt in its beak like a dead snake adding it to the collection. That would be funny as hell.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe a commercial with the Yamaha " belt tree" and the bird of prey with another blown belt in its beak like a dead snake adding it to the collection. That would be funny as hell.
That is an awesome idea for a commercial. Looking forward to others experience with it. Personally I don't think there's anything else I need or even want than my P1K.

Reactions: Plumber32 and DGann
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Spy photo of 2017 Honda Talon motor!
View attachment 20109
Wow, maybe CP could pull his pickup in a wheelie with that one. Should have plenty or torque. Gonna need new tools to service that bad boy. Nothing like a 1200 gal oil change @ $10 gal. Will need a Saudi Prince for a rich uncle at service periods.:D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, maybe CP could pull his pickup in a wheelie with that one. Should have plenty or torque. Gonna need new tools to service that bad boy. Nothing like a 1200 gal oil change @ $10 gal. Will need a Saudi Prince for a rich uncle at service periods.:D
And that dual battery setup? Ain't gonna cut it.

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
And that dual battery setup? Ain't gonna cut it.
LOL, for sure. You just aren't "ballin" if your ride doesn't have a bendix the size of a 55gal drum. :eek:

Reactions: Delton

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!