BOX1

P500 Which do you prefer???

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
which size wheels do you prefer? 12” or 14” on the pioneer and why? Seems like the 12” would make it ride better because of having more tire side wall to soak up the bumps, at least that’s my thinking.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I went with 12" on my 30" tire to maximize sidewall so I could air down. But, I knew what tires I was going with ahead of time. If I was not committed to those I would have went with a 14" because of more tire choices, especially on take off's and used tires from RZR riders.

Junyer82

Junyer82

Mar 22, 2018
Nashville, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
12's. Had 14s on a 850xp popo. Rocks got stuck/lodged in between wheel and brake somewhere and wore the wheels down and caused massive hole. I thought it may had been an isolated incident but after doing some research it seems quite common.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!