P500 Which one...heading out Saturday for a P500

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
Thank you.

My kids are little and I want them to help them keep there arms and hands in. So I don't have to listen them, the net will go up on my side.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I did it. I came home with Camo one. It's not perfect (cosmetically), but the mechanicals all checked out.

I need new skid plates and window nets.

View attachment 25738

What do you mean not perfect cosmetically? Anyway, I'm sure your love will make it perfect :)

Do you need new skid OEM plate or aftermarket?? I have OEM plate , its yours if you need it.

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
Thanks Solrus, I'll take your OEM skids if you don't want them. I do need to install a better setup, but I'd like to do it in stages. The stock ones are still there, but they have seen better days. As for cosmetics, the homemade windshield is junk (IMO) and it rubbed the camo off on part of the hood. Easy fix with a sticker. The front bumper had a good dent in the center. I'd like to address that. It was missing the door nets. The wheels and tires areok. 27" is bigger than I wanted, but I knew that going in. I think I can get $400 or 500 for them and then get a set/size I want. Nice way to subsidize a new set. Other than that it's just normal trail wear/scratches. No broken plastic or anything like that.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thank you.

My kids are little and I want them to help them keep there arms and hands in. So I don't have to listen them, the net will go up on my side.
I've got a set of nets you can have buddy. Pm me if you're interested.

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
You guys have been great helping me out. Listening to my kids squeal while riding around was the price of admission.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
doolin.... congrats you are gonna has soooo much fun. Keep the 27's until they need replacing. If the original skids are not too messed up save them for a pattern, buy some black UHMW and with basic hand/power tools, make your own skids when the time is right. You'll need skill saw, scroll saw, sharp wood chisel, drill and some drill bits. Easy peasy project, if you are at all handy. Check my link and pix when you get time for ideas.
Cheers,

j

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!