P1000 White Lightning Build

snuffnwhisky submitted a new Garage Item:

White Lightning Build

Bought her 2 weeks ago. Had a full page s*** list the first night. Didn't really know about Honda having a sxs or much about sxs's until I talked to my brother about getting one. He works at the local Honda shop... lucky me! Started reading this forum after talking to him and out of the blue a guy at work wanted a four-wheeler and I had one... so it begins!

View attachment 23741

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info on the a-arm install I haven't started on mine yet keep us updated on the cage adapters I wound be interested in buying a set if you plan on making them to sell and was that a new exhaust tip in your pics did you make it to. sorry for being nosey HaHa but it looks like you have a lot of great ideas to add to the forum
Paul

Reactions: CumminsPusher
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Exhaust flange machined

IMG 20161009 124246093 IMG 20161009 124342066

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Thanks for the info on the a-arm install I haven't started on mine yet keep us updated on the cage adapters I wound be interested in buying a set if you plan on making them to sell and was that a new exhaust tip in your pics did you make it to. sorry for being nosey HaHa but it looks like you have a lot of great ideas to add to the forum
Paul
No problem. Let me know if u have anymore questions on the a arms. Have a feeling after I machine the adapters, I will not ever want to do it again lol. Exhaust tip is a SS 2" polished tube I got on Amazon. Got the washer at McMaster Carr. Spark arrestor is a pro circuit.

Reactions: pct and sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Finally ready to start the cage. Thinking about radiusing the top tubes. Any pros/cons vs appearance? Think I will add a little more radius if I do.

IMG 20161025 231509967

Reactions: hotrodmitch and pct
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did your cage adapters turn out

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
How did your cage adapters turn out
Good so far. Just pulled the cage off last night so I can finish them up. Got smart after the first one and used the portaband to cut out most of the metal and finish it up on the mill. Hope to have the main structure of the cage done this weekend.

advertisement
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When you get ready for a windshield contact utvwindshields and they can make you one to fit unless you are going to make your own

Reactions: snuffnwhisky
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!