P1000 Who Knew!?!

J

Jshell3

Whats interesting is the Honda Accessories website doesn't list/show a hardroof for the 17 yet. What I did notice browsing the accessories for the 17 was front fender flares, under trim & accents, no image though:

FENDER FLARES

1. Front Fender Flares are designed specifically for your Pioneer resulting in an integrated, stylish look and a superior fit and finish.
  2. Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for long lasting durability.
  3. Protects your vehicle and passengers from mud, rocks and trail debris.
As far as the roof the dealership ordered for me... My roof was to be included on an order placed Wednesday... the dealer ordered a pallet of windshields and a pallet of roofs... the windshields came in this morning. The roofs haven't shipped. Both ordered at the same time. Shipping from Atlanta, GA.

So maybe that's something.

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That's an awesome looking machine! The first one I've seen in that color!

Reactions: Jshell3
J

Jshell3

That's an awesome looking machine! The first one I've seen in that color!
Thanks! Here are a couple more for eye candy.

IMG 4005
IMG 4007

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!