Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok serious question. The name? I was thinking your 500 was blue and small like a berry. This one is blue and has some balls...so...is it settled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

Jshell congratulations!!! I'm absolutely digging the blue! Love that and I honestly didn't think I would. Looks great buddy I'm really excited that you were able to get blue! Very cool!
Curious on different part number on the roof I'd think cage is the same I wonder if they got rig of the front lake on top?

I did hear the parts guys say the cage didn't change, so I'm not sure what changed on the roof. Maybe nothing. ?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I did hear the parts guys say the cage didn't change, so I'm not sure what changed on the roof. Maybe nothing. ?
This ones got my attention. Wondering what they did here.
Again I'm happy for you and damn buddy that looks great!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ok serious question. The name? I was thinking your 500 was blue and small like a berry. This one is blue and has some balls...so...is it settled?

I'm sure you and the family will come up with something cool. Big red S on the hood would look sharp. Please don't wear tights though.

Reactions: popeye and Jshell3
B

bmgtim

Feb 22, 2017
Wisconsin
LOVE the color! Waiting for my dealership to get theirs in. Want to do a ride comparison when he gets a blue one and the deluxe in.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jshell3
advertisement
ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jshell congratulations!!! I'm absolutely digging the blue! Love that and I honestly didn't think I would. Looks great buddy I'm really excited that you were able to get blue! Very cool!
Curious on different part number on the roof I'd think cage is the same I wonder if they got rig of the front lake on top?

@CumminsPusher check out this tread:
P1000 - SikorskyGramps 17' P1K5 "Optimus" Build Begins

You can see pics of a 17 with the roof looks no different, but who knows maybe the lake area is angled more so it doesn't "lakeup"?

Reactions: Jshell3
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It is different. It's got notch downs in the sides and it looks like the they may have dropped the rear to puddle less. Also has drop downs on the sides in back. Looks to be a little higher in the center, that may not pool in front so bad?

Last edited:
ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not seeing it? I just went back out the the garage to have another look at mine and they look identical. If anything the rear center dropdown might be a bit deeper on the 17.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know mine does have those side drops too hadn't noticed my bad lol. The back is a little different I think looks lower in center but thats actually about it. Maybe different mounting spots? Idk weird

Last edited:
Reactions: dotman1 and sharp
ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whats interesting is the Honda Accessories website doesn't list/show a hardroof for the 17 yet. What I did notice browsing the accessories for the 17 was front fender flares, under trim & accents, no image though:

FENDER FLARES

1. Front Fender Flares are designed specifically for your Pioneer resulting in an integrated, stylish look and a superior fit and finish.
  2. Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for long lasting durability.
  3. Protects your vehicle and passengers from mud, rocks and trail debris.

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
I will love to see the new fender flares. Has anyone noticed the side grab bars on the rear of 17 model 5 seater? If so I must of missed that post. They might bolt up to the 16 model if anyone wants them. I like my sides open as they are on the 16 but the grab handles would help

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!