Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
After what I put my p5 through yesterday getting my deer out of the woods it defiantly needs named the goat dozer lol climbed a mountain that was way off camber and straight up and down and mowed trees over in the process the ass pucker was real lmao

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 500 is way underrated. They are a well built machine that will go just about anywhere you want to go. The 5 speed is the key, if my 700 had that same setup I’d still have it.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've actually never had it. Guess you could say I've learned from other's mistakes.
The thing with us before we became men was Boone's farm. I was so naive, I thought it came from somewhere around Boone.

I have a playlist somewhere dedicated to songs that mention Boones Farm. We went to school in a small town with no liquor store so it was a go to for a cheap buzz in college on short notice.

Ahhhh the good old days before whiskey and hangovers ....:rolleyes:....

Normanator22

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

1. 500
After what I put my p5 through yesterday getting my deer out of the woods it defiantly needs named the goat dozer lol climbed a mountain that was way off camber and straight up and down and mowed trees over in the process the ass pucker was real lmao

Haha just went through the same thing retreiving a deer here in GA a week ago. Could I have dragged it out by hand... yes. Did part of me want to show everyone what I mean when I call this machine “My Goat”? ABSOLUTELY!!

They were all very impressed. Never struggled. Just had the pucker alarm on high alert

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha just went through the same thing retreiving a deer here in GA a week ago. Could I have dragged it out by hand... yes. Did part of me want to show everyone what I mean when I call this machine “My Goat”? ABSOLUTELY!!

They were all very impressed. Never struggled. Just had the pucker alarm on high alert
Pic's or it didn't happen! HA!

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500

I drug mine about 30 yards and said f*** this and hooked the goat to him lol

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@100Acre there's no need to explain why you named your p500 that.
Everyone in the p500 sub forums gets it!

(Sitting in the living room with the family on thanksgiving day 2019. Will head out to the barn later to work on the Mighty p500 plow mount)

Reactions: 100Acre and trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!