P1000 Wider brake pedal.

NMSCAS

NMSCAS

Oct 1, 2017
tupelo, ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After 2 weekends with the 1000 I have noticed I need a wider brake pedal. When trying to 2 foot on technical trails with my boots creates a problem. Has anyone added a extension?

Reactions: sharp
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was looking for an idea for my brake pedal. I have size 13 boots I use all winter for hunting and found out this week that things are a bit tight down there when wearing them. Thanks again for a good fix.

D

Dasmoeturhead

I was looking for an idea for my brake pedal. I have size 13 boots I use all winter for hunting and found out this week that things are a bit tight down there when wearing them. Thanks again for a good fix.
Welcome to my world. It can get cramped. I bought the PK3 because the floorboard area was bigger than the Pioneer 700 I was looking at.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!