P700 Width of fender flares

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
I am going to put fender flares on my 700-2. My question is how much covereage do the factory flares give compared to MudBusters? The MudBusters are 2 1/2" wide. I have 28x10x14 tires on the front and get blasted with mud (no surprise).
Thanks for any help!

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Have both on my unit (OEM with mudbusters attached) running 27x9x14 and under downhill bumps the front tires rub a bit. Put Elka Stage II on the front and helped a bit,still hits every know and again. If I had it to do all over again I would have just put Mudbuster extra coverage on, my 2 cents anyways.

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
Have both on my unit (OEM with mudbusters attached) running 27x9x14 and under downhill bumps the front tires rub a bit. Put Elka Stage II on the front and helped a bit,still hits every know and again. If I had it to do all over again I would have just put Mudbuster extra coverage on, my 2 cents anyways.
Well I like the answer you gave me, because I ordered the extra coverage ones yesterday. Thanks for the reply.

B

BrentW

Jul 15, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I run 28x10x14 Outback Max tires with the extra coverage MudBusters. I can bust a mud hole open at high speeds and never get any mud in the cab. Couldn't imagine not having them because those tires throw softball sized mud balls!

Reactions: SmallTownBushMan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!