Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Tokat,
Super glad to have you... What took you so long to find this site!!! LOL...
Anyways. Tell us more about climbing the mountain.
Glad to have you as part of our community and look forward to hearing about your Pioneer adventures.
Thanks.

T

Tokat

Sep 26, 2013
Heck I been too busy riding the thing to post. Lol I've been up huge Mississippi mountains, lol. But seriously crossing steep gullies washouts and creek banks with 800 lbs of people in is no problem. Don't baby it though get wound up in 1 st gear with those 28 inch ITP tires on it and just hang on and scream. I love this thing!

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
I am about 5' 8" and ~300lbs. One of my friends, of similar stature (just a little taller), and I both got in the back on my pioneer a few days ago, and surprisingly enough we had plenty of room. Now, I'm not saying I would want to be back there for hours on end, but it was roomy enough to not be uncomfortable for average rides. The only complaint we had was that you kind of feel like your knees are in your chest if you sit up straight, but I think that is why they leaned the seats back a little further than the front seats.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!