P500 Will this work with off set

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Brand new zero mile take off wheel and tire assemblies from a 2018 Brute force 750. Sizes are 25x8-12 and 25x10-12. Wheels are a 4/110 bolt pattern that will fit most atv’s. Dark gun metal grey finish on aluminum wheels. Brand new condition. Price is firm. Read Less
Will this be a problem on a P5??

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Brand new zero mile take off wheel and tire assemblies from a 2018 Brute force 750. Sizes are 25x8-12 and 25x10-12. Wheels are a 4/110 bolt pattern that will fit most atv’s. Dark gun metal grey finish on aluminum wheels. Brand new condition. Price is firm. Read Less
Will this be a problem on a P5??
The wheel studs on the p5 are a bit larger..takes a 12mm lug nut as opposed to 10mm i believe. May need to check the lug holes for fit.

Reactions: sgerksinwi
sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
The wheel studs on the p5 are a bit larger..takes a 12mm lug nut as opposed to 10mm i believe. May need to check the lug holes for fit.
Would you have issue if you drill the holes out?
Could you find lug nuts that would work

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Would you have issue if you drill the holes out?
Could you find lug nuts that would work
That is beyond my level of expertise. I just know the studs are bigger. The holes may be big enough already if using a tapered head lug nut to center the holes on the studs maybe... i dont imagine all the aftermarket wheels are made with two different sized holes, but factory wheels may be more application specific. I know a guy i can check with, I'll see if he knows.

Reactions: sgerksinwi
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
My buddy says that generally the atv wheels wont work on a sxs. May be worth checking though if they are what you like..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!