P700 Winch Set Up Questions

B

BKelly

May 7, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been studying the posts on winch set up and have a couple questions related to it. I have a 2018 700-4 deluxe that I have installed a second battery under the hood to support accessories including a winch. I am looking at the new Warn Axon winch (in part because the contactor is integrated into winch which will reduce clutter under the hood). So here are my questions:

1) KFI said their mount may not work on the Axon; and Warn recommended their own mount part [HASHTAG]#101260[/HASHTAG] (see attached). Has anyone used the Warn mount? (it used to be part # 93924 but according to warn has been discontinued for new part that fits more winches--I assume because of the new VRX and Axon).

2) For subharness (key) power, it looks like for the 2018 700 its 08Z01-HL3-600, is that correct?

Many thanks as always. Not sure where I would be as a new pioneer owner without this forum.

Screen Shot 2018 08 09 at 43909 PM
Screen Shot 2018 08 09 at 43700 PM

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The design of the Axon probably won’t work with the KFI mount the way it is shaped. Warn will cost more but if they say it fits it may be your only choice.

Reactions: BKelly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!