Winch switch

S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
I put mine in the left hand side of the glove compartment, then I can plug the controller in there to operate it.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Used a rocker from otrattw and installed the port under the hood that way if I need to be off the sxs I have good distance but it is somewhat protected and hidden as well.

S

slacker

Feb 21, 2015
sxs2015 said:
No glove compartment in the 500. :(

yea...crazy huh ?
I mounted my rocker that came with my SW terra 35 under the dash to the left of the steering wheel, there is a overlap in plastics there that gives you double thickness plus you can snake the wires between the layers avoiding drilling a hole, just replace the short screws holding it together with longer ones and a couple washers and lock nuts, luckily all that came with my KFI mount, im still looking for a good clean easy accessible place to mount the remote plug..
Photo zpsd6a900bf

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!