P500 Windshield Cab Vortex

J

Jshell3

:confused: I had to take my 1/2 windshield off because I couldn't deal with the dust.
Mine will be coming off once Winter is over. I'm just glad to get some rain, lately.
It's good when it's good, tho. Still say worth the money.

Reactions: Spellmajr
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Mine will be coming off once Winter is over. I'm just glad to get some rain, lately.
It's good when it's good, tho. Still say worth the money.

Mine will be to! It's just for winter and hunting season

Reactions: Jshell3
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Gonna leave mine on, I'll just be plowing with it.
Who knows, if I freeze my ass off this winter, just might need a full cab enclosure for next year? ;)
Don't be a weenie. :D

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Honda Parts King, shipped today.

Glad to hear you ended up buying from HPK. I thought they had the best prices out there for oem accessories.
They're here in MI and share a business with the dealer that I bought my P5 from.
They also build some crazy sh** at that place. Good people. :)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Honda OEM rear panel installed today, took for short test ride. Nice. It has a label to not keep in place when trailering, but looks like you could roll up the window and reduce drag. Any experience with trailering out there?

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Honda OEM rear panel installed today, took for short test ride. Nice. It has a label to not keep in place when trailering, but looks like you could roll up the window and reduce drag. Any experience with trailering out there?
I have the 1/2 windshield and also made another windshield to fit above the 1/2 windshield, I've towed at highway speeds with the back panel window rolled up and with it zipped close, haven't had any problem's with it at all,I have never towed without any windshield at all and the rear panel installed don't know if it could holdup to no windshield at all.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have the 1/2 windshield and also made another windshield to fit above the 1/2 windshield, I've towed at highway speeds with the back panel window rolled up and with it zipped close, haven't had any problem's with it at all,I have never towed without any windshield at all and the rear panel installed don't know if it could holdup to no windshield at all.
Thanks for the info, with the full windshield on it sounds like no worries. This site and its members feedback is so appreciated.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!