E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No kidding.. but I still have to sit to pee now!

Is it true that when you went in for your vasectomy the nurse giggled and said,

"Oh look. He has an innee!"

J

JTW

I somehow wound up with a blood clot in my lung that almost killed me. Luckily I got to the ER before any serious damage.

Still feel like crap but I am not dead! :)

It must have affected my brain some though. Now I kind of like my Honda...
Lol.. well s***. You should quite drinking that snake venom!

Poppaj

Poppaj

Apr 29, 2017
SE Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have read here and elsewhere that adding a windshield vastly increases the heat in the cab area.

I have also noticed that most Jeeps run with windshield and no roof in the summer time.

So has anyone tried running with a windshield and no roof? Does it improve the heat or do you still have the same suction pulling heat into the cab area?

Don't use the windshield without the roof in dusty conditions. Draws the dust right back in cab on you. I have 2-piece windshield. Drove it without the top, windshield open, breathed lots of dust. Put the top on next day, no dust. No problem since. I would like to see Honda make the bottom section to fold out also, though.

Reactions: elkguide

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!