Muhkan51

Love this thing!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was looking for the wiring diagram for the Honda accessory wiring harnesses that run from the Honda accessory fuse box to the switches I have installed. It seems the switches I have do not match up to the wiring in the Honda harness and I will have to modify the wiring as a result. I can trial and error the problem but I was hoping someone in the Club would have a diagram and save me some time and aggravation. I'm not that good with electrical and don't know all of the in and outs yet, but I'm learning. I have a manual with the stock wiring diagram in black and white but I do not see the accessory included in the diagrams.
by the way, I have a 2018 P1000 3

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!