P1000m5 Won't change gears

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
I think I have code 67 blinking on my dash it's stuck in first gear and limited to less rpm than normal also. Can anyone tell me what may cause this? I havent seen anything about code 67 on here thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neohio and BWAF
Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
I finally figured out how to get to the PDF file for service manual. Found out it's something with the front VS sensor. Hopefully I can troubleshoot tomorrow before work

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I finally figured out how to get to the PDF file for service manual. Found out it's something with the front VS sensor. Hopefully I can troubleshoot tomorrow before work

How’d this turn out? There’s several things that can cause this. When it happened to mine, it was a wire chewed in two by a rat under the seat, drivers side. :D

Reactions: Hittman and BWAF
Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
How’d this turn out? There’s several things that can cause this. When it happened to mine, it was a wire chewed in two by a rat under the seat, drivers side. :D
I actually haven't gotten time to get back to it! What wire was it and I'll look there first! It could be that no kidding because it sat for about 4 months and the i only rode about 2 hours before this happened

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I actually haven't gotten time to get back to it! What wire was it and I'll look there first! It could be that no kidding because it sat for about 4 months and the i only rode about 2 hours before this happened

If you zoom in on this pic you’ll see the chewed off piece of wire laying there and it came off the plug on the far right. This is directly under the drivers seat.

072FE9C8 DD0A 4E3D 93F9 595B6290AE3A

Reactions: Choped5er and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!