monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Been looking for cargo box ideas and I appreciate all of your photos. I'm going to use mine to haul firewood mostly. Thinking of going this route. 30" of box length with a little 5" hinged storage space for tarp, chainsaw tools, and tie-downs. It's all 3/4" plywood with some easily changeable 1x boards for durability in a few key areas.
Cargobox1

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Also - I added a gun rack inside the box, and the ring tie-downs to the sides, reinforced and bolted thru some heavy dudty L-brackets. The shelf brackets near the back hold a 2x6 if I need a taller gate. The lip across the back is white oak, hard as nails

Reactions: rocmar and chrisC
C

CrazyCanuck65

Apr 28, 2017
Nova Scotia Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Nice job. How did you attach it to the rear rack. It's not clear from the pictures.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!