P700 WTB throttle maxx===NO LONGER NEEDED====

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
Looking for a throttle max for my 2021 Pioneer 700.
Thanks
kenner
Found one, no longer needed
kenner

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD and JenElio
03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I ran the throttle max on my 700 for a little bit and took it off. Send me a pm with and offer and we can work out a deal.

Reactions: ChadD
03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I really did like it and would have left it on if it was just me by myself using the machine. But with a 100 lb lab and kids it was an accident waiting to happen. It was just to easy for the dog or one of the kids to step on it and rev the s*** out of the machine. I was always good about putting it in neutral when I got out to for a second for whatever chore we were doing so nothing bad ever happened. But it would have only taken one slip up on my part to leave it in gear and it could have had a bad outcome. Just made me uneasy so I took it off.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I really did like it and would have left it on if it was just me by myself using the machine. But with a 100 lb lab and kids it was an accident waiting to happen. It was just to easy for the dog or one of the kids to step on it and rev the s*** out of the machine. I was always good about putting it in neutral when I got out to for a second for whatever chore we were doing so nothing bad ever happened. But it would have only taken one slip up on my part to leave it in gear and it could have had a bad outcome. Just made me uneasy so I took it off.
Those dam Labs can be a hazard! 😂
JK I have 2 of them furry buggers.

S

Spiller1042

Feb 25, 2021
St. Louis
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still got it and want to sell it?

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Sorry no I sold it to kenner.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!