Talon X4 Rear Bench Seat

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to get an x4 but need rear bench seat since I have 3 kids. Does anybody know of one available yet?

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looking to get an x4 but need rear bench seat since I have 3 kids. Does anybody know of one available yet?

Might contact PRP, they make a lot of custom seats, including rear benches for the other makes of 4 seaters. They may be able to set you up with what you want.

Just enough room in the center for a child or animal. Slotted for up to three harnesses.

Easy to install. Just bolt to your stock seat bases. No alterations required

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I made a similar thread also

I contacted bs sand when I first got mine and he wasn't aware that they made a 4 seat talon at that time, but wanted to get on it asap.

I called prp and left a message, but never heard back. Another guy I know said they are working on it also.

If you look at the bottom of the thread I made, I have decided to go with three individual seats since mine are younger and 2 are going to be car seat age for a while. Once they grow out of the little empi seats, I'll probably have to go to a bench because no way 3 of the bigger seats will fit.

Reactions: HivoltageHonda
smith383

smith383

Sep 14, 2021
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I made a similar thread also

I contacted bs sand when I first got mine and he wasn't aware that they made a 4 seat talon at that time, but wanted to get on it asap.

I called prp and left a message, but never heard back. Another guy I know said they are working on it also.

If you look at the bottom of the thread I made, I have decided to go with three individual seats since mine are younger and 2 are going to be car seat age for a while. Once they grow out of the little empi seats, I'll probably have to go to a bench because no way 3 of the bigger seats will fit.
Has there been any update? funny I still cannot find a rear bench for the talon

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!