BOX1

Yeah, take that, HONDA

H

HondaTech

I'll read it again.
I must of missed the baja 1000 champions.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Honda's won Baja for like 14 years in a row now in the moto class

Also Joel Hetrick was winning ATV nationals on a Honda 450R (that's been our of production for 8 years) now before Phoenix switched to Yamaha due to parts availability.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
It was a (mostly) good year for Yamaha in motorsports. Not only Gagne in MA, but Bradley Ray in British superbike making it 2 in a row for Yamaha. And the R1 in general seems like the all-around bike in superbike racing.
Ducati got the WSBK title away from Toprak on the Yamaha...but Bautista is, as someone put it, a "midget on a rocket" with the Ducati (not to mention being an incredibly talented rider), and Toprak was really the only guy who could run with him. None of the other Ducati riders were all that close.

Outside of that, I can't really comment, but Yamaha makes a damn good product.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’ve had plenty of both as well. If you take care of them they are all good but I’ve never noticed one is better than the other. Just depends on your wants at the time

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’ve had plenty of both as well. If you take care of them they are all good but I’ve never noticed one is better than the other. Just depends on your wants at the time
🤔....sooooo "at the time"....did you feel like switching teams then?......😬😳

NoMo!!!...... Well, 🤏

😂😂😂

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd agree both honda and Yamaha are good machines. Imo there the only options. Yamaha has always been technologically ahead of honda but when my better riding more powerful Yamaha machine began to show there age and abuse I had to fall back on good old trusty honda. I will say the late model hondas are not what my old air cooler equipment is but I have yet in 6k miles to have to walk away from my pioneer.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'd agree both honda and Yamaha are good machines. Imo there the only options. Yamaha has always been technologically ahead of honda but when my better riding more powerful Yamaha machine began to show there age and abuse I had to fall back on good old trusty honda. I will say the late model hondas are not what my old air cooler equipment is but I have yet in 6k miles to have to walk away from my pioneer.
There is a world of quality difference between Japan Honda products and American Honda products.

The Japanese have leaned that Americans are willing to sacrifice quality for price.

They stopped selling Honda lawn tractors in the U.S. in the mid 90's because sears was out selling them 100 to 1.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
That’s because you always baby it 😂! Not a scratch or scuff to be seen on the old girl.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!