P1000 The Sport SXS Honda should be selling NOW!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did! Hehehehe..... Oh wait...I was living it! She moves pretty quick in sport mode, nice jumps of the line as well. Should have seen the looks on the RZR riders faces. Didnt think they they thought it could hang!
It was a little hard to tell. Did the RZR edge you out?

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It was a little hard to tell. Did the RZR edge you out?
We tied at the green hay bale yes. He jumped the gun just a half second I thought. So if he hadn't done that I'd say yes I did edge him out. That's what was to the amaze of the other riders how I cought him so fast. I beat the second one that's not on there.

Reactions: drfubar and sharp
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No torque, and that manual is a real pita in the technical riding.
The guy that owns a landscaping place in town has one. Loves the power but absolutely hates it for trail riding for that same reason. Said he dosnt go much anymore cuz of it

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!