P1000 Yeti Cup Holder

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
I have cup holders for Yeti 20 & 30oz cups available. They also fit the Yeti Koozie. Powder coated steel base with PVC cup holder. Mounts with (3) allow bolts. Keeps your drink secure on the rough trails but within easy reach for a sip. Still plenty of room for a center occupant and access to the seat latch lever.

JKWOffRoad.com

2016 02 27 141337

M

moechester

Jul 26, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is older thread but I want to give a thumbs up to this product and stevenj. Clean look, works as advertised, easy install, fast shipping. Thank You.

M

mrrjm

Supporting Member
May 15, 2020
Jacksboro TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have cup holders for Yeti 20 & 30oz cups available. They also fit the Yeti Koozie. Powder coated steel base with PVC cup holder. Mounts with (3) allow bolts. Keeps your drink secure on the rough trails but within easy reach for a sip. Still plenty of room for a center occupant and access to the seat latch lever.

JKWOffRoad.com

View attachment 18335

Are these still available for the pioneer 1000?

Ray

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah well, I still buy yeti because they are tougher than a pine knot. They aren’t totally anti gun but that whole cutting ties thing did piss me off. Now it’s down to not buying something made in China.

Reactions: Mudwing and Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!