P1000 Cup holders choices?

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
What is dividing people is that their seems to be two different sets of facts, which means someone is wrong.

And being ignorant and being stupid are two different things.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My comment wasnt directed at you. But your reply shows that you are doing exactly what you claim I do.
I know it wasnt, but I was trying to save you some pain! 🤣

As for ypur second part, your so full of $hit! 😂 🤣 Yeah Sure voted Biden! Never in a million years would I vote For a Radical Leftist.
I voted Trump twice. In fact, Im willing to bet with the hatred you have towards DJT you voted for Billary and watch the view every day.

Once again, wont answer the question to stop the nonsense that your bringing to yourself.
Like a politician never answering the question cuz they are either afraid to or ashamed to.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Exactly. BS like this ruins an otherwise great forum

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Y'all think this stupid s*** is funny... what a bunch of f***'n a$$holes.

Richard may be OK with this s***, because maybe he doesn't understand how much y'all are f***'n him. This site can be such a valuable resource for everybody, but the dickheads here bully everybody and make'm leave.

It's doesn't have a damn thing to do with hurt feelings. It's why the f*** would anyone choose to go back to jr high school.
Same core group of dick suckers gang up and bully people. Why stick around... a bunch of dumb a$$es.

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Richard may be OK with this s***, because maybe he doesn't understand how much y'all are f***'n him. This site can be such a valuable resource for everybody, but the dickheads here bully everybody and make'm leave.

It's doesn't have a damn thing to do with hurt feelings. It's why the f*** would anyone choose to go back to jr high school.
Same core group of dick suckers gang up and bully people. Why stick around... a bunch of dumb a$$es.
Why cuss every other word. If it’s so bad why have you been a member since May of 2019?

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why cuss every other word. If it’s so bad why have you been a member since May of 2019?
If pics of a$$ rape and oral rape can be posted why are you asking me about words. (need to see the definition of "deflection" again?)

I picked up my unit in 2019 and use this site to glean some info, when curious about something. Apparently I know how to use the search function, look at my post count.

Seriously, the way it was explained to me, the PUB is where the BS is supposed to be. I have no problem with folks cut'n up any way they want. I love to cut up myself, in the appropriate place at the right time. You know... like an adult.
The behavior here is why there are so many "lurkers" who won't participate in anything. Not worth the hassle. The non participation or those that leave... takes money out of Richards pocket. Yeah y'all are great guys.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Holy meltdown Batman.....

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If pics of a$$ rape and oral rape can be posted why are you asking me about words. (need to see the definition of "deflection" again?)

I picked up my unit in 2019 and use this site to glean some info, when curious about something. Apparently I know how to use the search function, look at my post count.

Seriously, the way it was explained to me, the PUB is where the BS is supposed to be. I have no problem with folks cut'n up any way they want. I love to cut up myself, in the appropriate place at the right time. You know... like an adult.
The behavior here is why there are so many "lurkers" who won't participate in anything. Not worth the hassle. The non participation or those that leave... takes money out of Richards pocket. Yeah y'all are great guys.
Afukkinmen

• Haha
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just went for a nice ride today and I actually found a pretty nice insulated mug in the kitchen with a screwed on top to actually fit in the stock cup holder so I can finally say I am happy with the stock cup holder! That's my vote and I am sticking to it!

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

THIS ☝️

• Haha
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just like a radical far righty....Misquote people like they talkin facts....
Only Cuz its a fact! Your hiding from it.
You still haven't answered the BIG question.
I guess will put you down for Billary in 16’ and Biden in 20’ ☑️
Just came to grips with it! Its ok!

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just went for a nice ride today and I actually found a pretty nice insulated mug in the kitchen with a screwed on top to actually fit in the stock cup holder so I can finally say I am happy with the stock cup holder! That's my vote and I am sticking to it!
Glad we could be of help. That is what this site is all about:):):)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!