Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hunting blind I suppose.
Was thinking that as well. Not too bad an Idea. Ive been in the blind when nature calls and have to make the mad dash. Worse when u forget your rifle 🤣
Wouldn't be good in that one if u had a partner with you. You would need the 2 holer! Right @906UP 😁

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Your the one(of several) that are making the asinine comments....Like the threat you just made. Grow TF up. Not a democrat here, but you sure as hell act up like todays big mouth trumpateer. A true republican is a conservative and you talk more like a trump rino. He has ruined the party and you are helping him do so.. Your just mad cuz you dont think things are going your way, well I got news for ya, they aint goin anybodys way.
And for edification: What exactly have I said that would make you hate my guts(cuz you sure sound like you despise me). My integrity as an American is without question to all that know me.

5546FD6A C3BC 4C18 A154 BEB1F07778C0

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I showed this thread to my wife, she rolled her eyes and said; "Sounds like a bunch bitter old women that need a life. Isn't there an admin to control these bullies?"

OP asked for preferences between two choices, 8 pages later...
Ya got folks b****'n about the "search" function but y'all trash threads like this. Who the F*&k wants to dig through all this BS.

I thought this waste of time BS is what the PUB / NTC thread was for.

I keep hearing about what a great bunch this is... I don't see it. Seriously guys, look at your actions, they are sooo much louder than hearing y’all say, "we're a great bunch of guys".
Exactly. BS like this ruins an otherwise great forum

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Deflection:
Deflection happens when we redirect the focus, blame, or criticism away from ourselves in an attempt to preserve our self-image and avoid dealing with negative consequences.

It can be used as a reactive coping mechanism to avoid feelings of guilt and shame, or as a narcissistic abuse tactic to avoid accountability.

Typically a tactic used by the far left when confronted with facts.
As Far Right chest thumpers go some here inadvertently show threads of liberalism by making statements based on Feelings instead of facts. This divisiveness is exactly what the powers to be want, and this BS helps propagate it. One reason for that is some people are pissed cuz when they vote they are merely cancelling another house members vote and take that emotion with them in other aspects of life.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I dont hate your guts and ee dont either, Hate is a strong word.
I just think you got wired wrong and somewhere down the line made a mistake in your thoughts. Your prob a Republican but unfortunately a Never Turmper that gets butthurt by the way he talks and voted on emotions which is a very bad thing for a Republican or a Liberal Dem to do.
You also wont say If u voted for/suported Biden in many of your posts when asked nor will u condone the Tenants actions so that leads us to believe the above cuz that would make you the Rhino and you dont want to admit that. Its ok to admit you fuced up. Thats the first step to recovery. Im sure that statement will infuriate you.

Im sure your a nice guy, Im not gonna bash your well being as an American. You “hate” stomg word again, China and I/we praise that fo sho. But theres that little Biden question. So If u went that way, then your China hating is a Moog point. Get it Biden/China. So like you said “Barack Hussain O isnt my guy” but you pulled the lever for his Vise Prez thats like supporting the Big Mike and the like, all the same DB Radical left libtards running the show as we speak! Barack Hussain O’s 3rd term and u cant see that? Then you aint looking hard enough!
Do you see where were going with this now?
Now that you “hate” that word again, DJT and didnt pull the lever for The Tennant in the WH then that puts u in a middle catagory But still in the bowels of the Never Trumper category. You follow?
My comment wasnt directed at you. But your reply shows that you are doing exactly what you claim I do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!