YouTube Creator list 2019

Doc-TEAMWAX

Doc-TEAMWAX

Nov 27, 2018
Wax, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R
Youtube places a high value on having at least 1000 subscribers. I want to help us all get to that point. To do this we want to make a list of all HondaSxS Member youtube channels.

The goal is to get everyone to subscribe to as many channels as we can.
  1. Subscribe to at least 5 of the channels posted below.

Then, you have permission to:
  2. Post your youtube channel link for others to subscribe to.
Ok. Subscribe to 5 then post your channel!

Check out our home channel. team wax offroad
Team Wax Offroad

Reactions: 100Acre and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did just read an article that stated from a recent poll, that a majority of American children want a career being a Youtuber vs a majority of Chinese children that want to become astronauts....go figure...!
I am now subscribed to everybody’s YouTube channel listed in this thread. ‘Murcia! f*** yeah!

Survey: Number One Career Choice For American Kids is to be YouTubers, For Chinese Kids It’s an Astronaut

My 9 year old prefers to watch YouTube over normal TV... all the Toy unboxing videos, people playing video games etc.... in fact he is attending a YouTube camp this week that the Amazeum (local kids museum ) is putting on.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Cool idea. I was subscribed to all but about 5 of those channels. Im subscribed to all that are mentioned in this thread now. Mine is PhukDup MudClub on youtube if anybody cares for some crappy quality vids. I dont know how to do the fancy thing where you click on the name and it brings you to youtube. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool idea. I was subscribed to all but about 5 of those channels. Im subscribed to all that are mentioned in this thread now. Mine is 'PhukDup MudClub' on youtube if anybody cares for some crappy quality vids. I dont know how to do the fancy thing where you click on the name and it brings you to youtube. Lol
Fixed it for you.
PhukDup MudClub

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool idea. I was subscribed to all but about 5 of those channels. Im subscribed to all that are mentioned in this thread now. Mine is PhukDup MudClub on youtube if anybody cares for some crappy quality vids. I dont know how to do the fancy thing where you click on the name and it brings you to youtube. Lol
Subscribed...

Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you guys get the inclinometers and other gauges on some of the videos? Is that a special camera or an additional component to a GoPro? I think it's neat. Maybe I'll actually use my GoPro more if I can do cool stuff like that....

Reactions: BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you guys get the inclinometers and other gauges on some of the videos? Is that a special camera or an additional component to a GoPro? I think it's neat. Maybe I'll actually use my GoPro more if I can do cool stuff like that....

Garmin Cameras

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, apparently YouTube is going to shut down non commercially viable channels

Reactions: Leukic
MuDSlinger

MuDSlinger

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2019
Richland, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone but TMJM done , when I click on this link no subscribe button.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New one. Recently, I got rid of my old frontier communications Internet and hooked up with fiber optics through my local power company. It’s so much faster. This is the first time I’ve tried to upload a video since I’ve been back from my trip out west. It used to take, I don’t know something like two or three hours to upload a 30 second video, now I do it in less than a minute for a minute and a half video. Hopefully I’ll be posting more here shortly. Also I’m going to try and start a channel for my farm. Very exciting!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!