Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I could use an adventure with the group. Never been to Lafollette. I have a somewhat yoyo work schedule but of I could make it I'd try.
That was my first SXS trip. It was a blast, even if @GovtMule broke his A-Arm guard and I had the honor of winching @TripleB out after what he readily admitted over the radio was a "bad decision" ... ;)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
If I ever upgrade to a larger ride, would still keep the P500 till it falls apart, especially after adding EPS and a locker. Its a good compliment to current atvs and tractor. Had the luck of finding a box with tailgate for the rack and it serves as a mini pickup truck on the property. As said by Jeep owners, the P500 reminds me of my prior Toyota FJ40, a bit bouncy but a go anywhere vehicle which you feel engaged with the driving experience and not some plush shopping mall cruiser. If they eliminated the P500 after the P520 arrival it would be a mistake as the flat rack provides many swap-out rack options.….And thats my lengthy scoop on the subject.

IMG 0535KIMG0725IMG 0223
#NTC!

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Lots of area up there to ride. As well as all sorts of levels of challenging.
As you are familiar with the Lafollette area, I had a coworker who was from Stinking Creek (Its real).
Kinda like watching a COPS episode and the guy that gave gave his address in Scratch Ankle near Chattanooga, the LEO was left scratching his head on that. Both sound like good riding areas.

advertisement
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As you are familiar with the Lafollette area, I had a coworker who was from Stinking Creek (Its real).
Kinda like watching a COPS episode and the guy that gave gave his address in Scratch Ankle near Chattanooga, the LEO was left scratching his head on that. Both sound like good riding areas.
Sadly I’ve never heard of Scratch Ankle! Stinking Creek I know well.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I could use an adventure with the group. Never been to Lafollette. I have a somewhat yoyo work schedule but of I could make it I'd try.

Love it!

After next week my schedule is pretty flexible.

@KyGal83 and I occasionally load up the P5s and head to Southern KY / Northern TN, though usually on a weekday. Anyone available for something like that?

And, of course, I can host a couple of P5s/P7s (tight trails) at my camp for a local ride. Corbin, KY area . . .

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Love it!

@KyGal83 and I occasionally load up the P5s and head to Southern KY / Northern TN, though usually on a weekday. Anyone available for something like that?

And, of course, I can host a couple of P5s/P7s (tight trails) at my camp for a local ride. Corbin, KY area . . .
I'm off work some weekdays so Yes I would be interested. I'm off most weekends but nor all. Just have to throw some dates out there for me to look at the work calendar.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
I would implore you to reconsider selling, especially since you have not really gave it a shot on the trails yet. Give it to the end of the year, come to MOM, meet other P5 owners, see some real world application of the mods. The 500 group and myself will gladly give you any assistance we can..
With all the talk of getting together riding it's helped me to reconsider. I'm going to keep the P5 for now and enjoy it. Looking forward to meeting everyone and pick your brain on how to make the best out of these great little machines....Pat

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Love it!

wished it was closer

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, when's the ride. Have you guys planned the ride yet? When and where's the ride? Come on people let's get this ride planned. Gosh, what's taking so long? Has anybody thought about getting together for a ride lately?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!