P500 Previous P500 Owners??

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, when's the ride. Have you guys planned the ride yet? When and where's the ride? Come on people let's get this ride planned. Gosh, what's taking so long? Has anybody thought about getting together for a ride lately?
OK, someone throw a tennis ball to distract Red for a minute! 🤣

Red!! RED!!! .... Get it!! Go Get it!!
Ntc

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
New thread started re: July ride since we totally derailed this one! :)
Derailed is correct.. Never in a million year would have guessed the Conversation flow in this thread.. 🤦‍♀️

Previous P5 owners ➡️ @Remington & @trigger Bro-mance ➡️ @Red500 's Remax Tattoo ➡️ P5 owners ➡️ Jeeps ➡️Possible P5 Sale➡️ Wheels & Tires ➡️ Don't Sale ➡️ Wheels & Tires again ➡️Young @Mudder Shirtless ➡️ LET's RIDE!!!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Derailed is correct.. Never in a million year would have guessed the Conversation flow in this thread.. 🤦‍♀️

Previous P5 owners ➡️ @Remington & @trigger Bro-mance ➡️ @Red500 's Remax Tattoo ➡️ P5 owners ➡️ Jeeps ➡️Possible P5 Sale➡️ Wheels & Tires ➡️ Don't Sale ➡️ Wheels & Tires again ➡️Young @Mudder Shirtless ➡️ LET's RIDE!!!
You left out the go faster/P5 on steroids upgrade 😬:cool:

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Simmer down, sweetheart. It's just a joke...

It was still previous P5 related, but you make such a cute couple.
🤣 I know it was. It was said, fun to get a rise out of some folks haha NOHMO.
Remember what I told you about calling me sweetheart in public ;) 🤣

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@KyGal83, where'd you come out on the number of Previous P5 People? Anyone that you know of that hasn't chimed in?
I know of plenty that haven't chimed in. Jackal, Jak, Iowaguy, Monte, JSpeed/Granite, Choog, Roc (RIP), Jason/AMR, a lot of guys that were on when I first joined and just disappeared. Some were very nice machine's too. Forgot the one guy's name but he was the first to build doors for a P5, built a nice bed for it too. Looked up some of his old posts once and they were very hard to find.
Most sing the same song though, too small, rides rough, not enough HP... but whatever they upgraded to can't go where we do sooo... maybe we'll see them on the bus routes.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know of plenty that haven't chimed in. Jackal, Jak, Iowaguy, Monte, JSpeed/Granite, Choog, Roc (RIP), Jason/AMR, a lot of guys that were on when I first joined and just disappeared. Some were very nice machine's too. Forgot the one guy's name but he was the first to build doors for a P5, built a nice bed for it too. Looked up some of his old posts once and they were very hard to find.
Most sing the same song though, too small, rides rough, not enough HP... but whatever they upgraded to can't go where we do sooo... maybe we'll see them on the bus routes.
Also one guy that put air suspension on his 500.
@JWB maybe?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!