BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you my friend. It’s still pretty crude and there’s a lot to go but after the ramp door is finished all the big items are done. A lot to go but becoming more user friendly. Now to use it
No this is crude !!!!!

1996 Chevrolet Tltmaster Box Truck w/camper/toyhauler conversion

Box Truck. Box has been c Converted to cambers with kitchen sink, cabinets, shower, entry door with steps and a window. Back ramp opens completely up for use as toy hauler. Tie downs and wheel chock have been added for a motorcycle. Box does not lea ...

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No this is crude !!!!!

Box Truck. Box has been c Converted to cambers with kitchen sink, cabinets, shower, entry door with steps and a window. Back ramp opens completely up for use as toy hauler. Tie downs and wheel chock have been added for a motorcycle. Box does not lea ...

He’s got a good start. That would be a steal it’s too bad it’s auto

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That what I was thinking dam slush bucket

Exhaust braking and a manual is really nice with a little rig like this. My truck came as manual and I swapped it out for city driving and my wife but now my wife prefers manual camping. I screwed up!

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Exhaust braking and a manual is really nice with a little rig like this. My truck came as manual and I swapped it out for city driving and my wife but now my wife prefers manual camping. I screwed up!
The Basket or you 3/4 ton

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sick of wondering about propane levels and pulling tanks to check so picked this guy up. measures both tanks and Bluetooths to the phone app or optional monitor. Got the monitor. I hate trying to control to much through the phone. Gets ridiculous.
F82A72A9 D0FF 4BA5 BCE0 9CD786797206

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sick of wondering about propane levels and pulling tanks to check so picked this guy up. measures both tanks and Bluetooths to the phone app or optional monitor. Got the monitor. I hate trying to control to much through the phone. Gets ridiculous.
View attachment 83414
Didn't know they made such a thing that's cool

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
When you tilt the awning down so it dumps the rain, your door will rub under the awning fabric (a LOT of trailers do). You can get a little roller wheel w/ bracket for just a couple bucks of Amazon, EBay, or RV Sales sites. It's cheaper than a ripped awning. Don't ask me how i KNOW:)

WB

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When you tilt the awning down so it dumps the rain, your door will rub under the awning fabric (a LOT of trailers do). You can get a little roller wheel w/ bracket for just a couple bucks of Amazon, EBay, or RV Sales sites. It's cheaper than a ripped awning. Don't ask me how i KNOW:)

WB
Lol. I’ll get something before too long I’m not too worried it sits a little higher the bus but it also moves around more.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 83414

Thanks for sharing. I didn’t know those existed.

We used to use these transparent tanks at work. We’ve switched to stainless steel now but I’ve got about 6 of these left over not knowing what to do with them. They’re super light and supposedly very tough.

Debca9a2ecab9c4e70aea21be56736e6

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pouring hot water over the tank works too, the propane inside is cold and it will give you a line on the tank. That's what I do for the gas grill.
That would work but our tanks like many toy haulers and Motorhomes are internal so you really don’t want that water inside. These were 85$ and the sensors are magnetic. Installed today in under 5 min and they work excellent so far!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
107 degrees when traveling up the big hills into the woods last night and the water temp never moved however we saw countless vehicles overheating. Love this little Nissan!!
Holds its own in camp, smallest vehicle but it’s exactly what we wanted.
8DA816AB BB24 4131 A9A7 AD2E7F8C6493

Pretty cool seeing my son with his own camper finally. The little 4bt Cummins in his half ton did excellent on the way in. Says he’s cruising highway at 70 with only 4 pounds of boost and 750 egt. Built not bought runs in the family:)
739F8337 C081 43CD 94F6 4ED6BD132AF9

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
107 degrees when traveling up the big hills into the woods last night and the water temp never moved however we saw countless vehicles overheating. Love this little Nissan!!
Holds its own in camp, smallest vehicle but it’s exactly what we wanted. View attachment 83558

Pretty cool seeing my son with his own camper finally. The little 4bt Cummins in his half ton did excellent on the way in. Says he’s cruising highway at 70 with only 4 pounds of boost and 750 egt. Built not bought runs in the family:)
View attachment 83562
That's awesome

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holds its own in camp, smallest vehicle but it’s exactly what we wanted. View attachment 83558

View attachment 83562
Is that State park ?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 83562
Looks like fun! Was talking to some of my old friends this week and we got to talking about getting older now days, I suggested we all go to the same retirement home as long as it has a fire ring and atv track, they were in agreement! HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like fun! Was talking to some of my old friends this week and we got to talking about getting older now days, I suggested we all go to the same retirement home as long as it has a fire ring and atv track, they were in agreement! HA!
As active as you are there’s no need for retirement home talk anytime soon. But if they had a track and a nice fire ring it would be tempting!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!