H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The Talon is amazing. No complaints so far. My biggest problem is bending the straw in my 30 ounce drink by bumping it with my elbow. The center console stays cold and I think that is because the cooling system is large making the fan go off in about 15 seconds and only come on at idle or super low speed driving.

My inboard rear axle boots leaked due to the large boot clamp being deformed with the clamping tool. On the drivers side I fixed it by using a large flat punch and tapping the bent part of the clamp down. It takes a lot of hard high speed driving to get the grease hot enough to liquify then leak.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The bent section is just below the yellow paint.
20190516 093914 resized 1

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!