10 more days... Whos already packed, whos not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Snuff, I'll have an ATV there as a back up ride.
Your welcome to it.
If he uses your atv you can use mine lol. I'm bringing a back up atv also I enjoy riding my atv as much as the sxs

Thanks guys but my back would not be happy on an atv. Hope to test mine tonight. Worse case I'm bringing an X3 :D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really liking the looks of those rocker bars!
Response has been really positive on them. Why the hell can't people like the easy stuff?? Lol. Still debating pricing then I'll start a small batch of them. If somebody trashes these, I'll give money back (to spouse.......after the services are over and hole is filled in).

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If he uses your atv you can use mine lol. I'm bringing a back up atv also I enjoy riding my atv as much as the sxs
You need to bring at to Coalmont sometime. That place is fun on a 4wheeler too. I've had mine there several times. Last time buddy and I got lost and ended up putting over 34 miles on it lol.

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Doing a little test fitting. Tools 90% loaded and Jack's rig is ready to load. Mine still needs to be washed and detailed before loading. 20180410 194605

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!