1000-3 SPOTTED

Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
We were in Knoxville Thursday was pouring the rain on route 75. Noticed a truck pulling a trailer and SXS passing me and didn't think to much about it. Was green doors and bedside was green also just thought it was a Polaris. After it passed the tailgate said Honda across it. So I tried to look harder it had a hardtop on it and it was molded plastic it was flat no big rise in the rear. Was almost as wide as the trailer it was on no aftermarket wheels. Then it disappeared into the mist of the rain and didn't see it anymore. Wasn't a big red definitely. Also had several new tree stands in boxes behind it on the trailer. Looked like a 6x12 single axle trailer.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Pics or it never happened.... hahah.
J/K.... Rain, speeding to catch up, fog, cell phone, driving with your knee to snap a pic... maybe not a good idea. lol

I know they have been out and about testing them.
hum... Tree stands could be for a photo prop or something. If I was in charge, everything would be new. lol.
Have you seen the top on the P1k yet...
Let me find it. once sec.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Slide1

A

Andy

Sep 28, 2015
On the way to Vegas this weekend. They are out there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!